Do you know Japanese, Korean and/or Chinese?
Apply now and help us make a difference! (f/m)
What will you do at Microblink:
- Help us define the process of annotating and evaluating different types of Japanese, Korean or Chinese logograms
- Read, annotate and evaluate elements on various documents in Japanese, Korean or Chinese language
- Verify the accuracy of annotated text in Japanese, Korean or Chinese (after you get acquainted with the main tasks of annotation)
- Test various translation apps used for the above-mentioned languages
Expectations and demands:
- Reliability and meticulousness when it comes to work
- B2 level (or higher) language skill in one or more of the following languages: Japanese, Korean, Chinese
- B1 English language skill
- Systematic approach and attention to details
- Ability to work in a team, as well as on your own
- Basic interest in technology (using a web browser & smartphones, basic knowledge of MS Word and MS Excel)
- Working through your own student contract or a service contract in our office (Strojarska cesta, Zagreb)
- Flexible working hours (from 08:00 am to 6:00 pm)
- A chance to work in a young, ambitious and flexible team which values exchange in opinions and fair play
- An insight in advanced technologies and systems our products are based on
- An opportunity to study and develop in the desired direction inside the organization throughout a certain period (students have the opportunity to continue working at Microblink on a position closer to their profession, such as C++ engineer, Android engineer, iOS engineer, Mobile app tester, Web developer, etc.)
Microblink builds world-leading text recognition technology for mobile and web apps which is used by more than 100 million end users. We’re proud to power apps like Photomath, Virgin Mobile, FlyDubai, and Jaguar. Microblink is an engineering organization - the quality of our products is our biggest focus and we strive for engineering excellence in all our development teams.
We make mobile devices smarter and easier to use in different business processes using mobile vision technology, from the real-time recognition of bills, payment slips, ID scanning to barcodes and reading mathematical expressions. In addition to mobile solutions, we offer the same technological solutions in the form of Web API. Our worldwide customers’ network in over 60 countries includes banks & financial institutions, telecoms, retailers, insurance, system integrators, law enforcement, hospitality and tourism, healthcare, startups, and other service and production oriented companies.