We are building a team of diverse individuals who are passionate about creating the best possible tech solutions no matter if we are talking about our products or software for our internal needs. We prefer to work in small teams that closely work together as this has proven to be the best balance between focus and idea sharing.
We are looking for a DevOps engineer who will help scale IT systems to support our internal user needs and a huge external user base.
Apply and become our
DevOps Engineer (f/m)
What will you do at Microblink? You will:
- handle our cloud and internal software infrastructure
- work on our on-premise machine learning cluster infrastructure with 30+ GPUs
- develop and maintain architecture and drive our development processes and continuous integration tools
- deploy and scale our web infrastructure
- improve security, robustness, and continuity of our business, systems and processes
You are the right person for us if you:
- have at least 3 years of experience working on similar tasks
- have experience working with Kubernetes
- have extensive knowledge of using Unix based OS
- are familiar with distributed file systems
- are familiar with on-premise cluster solutions
- have good English language skill
- nurture a proactive and responsible approach to work tasks
- like working with others but you are capable to do some tasks on your own as well
A plus is if you:
- have experience with NoSQL on cloud providers
- basic machine learning understanding
- have experience with Machine Learning Frameworks (KubeFlow, TensorFlow, Polyaxon, PyTorch...)
We are offering:
- an opportunity to further develop in the DevOps field in the fast-growing computer vision company whose solutions are used by 100 million users worldwide
- an opportunity to work on state-of-the-art, in-house developed machine learning projects
- a team who will support your growth
- learning opportunities through knowledge sharing, educations, and conferences
- collaboration with the young, ambitious and flexible team that thrives on fair play and exchanging different viewpoints
- working in a casual and yet professional working environment with motivating working conditions
- a culture that recognizes and rewards dedication and success
Microblink builds world leading text recognition technology for mobile and web which is used by more than 100 million end users. We’re proud to power apps like Photomath, Virgin Mobile, and Jaguar. Microblink is an engineering organization - the quality of our products is our biggest focus and we strive for engineering excellence in all our development teams.
We make mobile devices smarter and easier to use in different business processes using mobile vision technology. In addition to mobile solutions, we offer the same technological solution in the form of Web API. From real-time recognition of bills, payment slips, ID scanning to barcodes and reading mathematical expressions. Our worldwide customers’ network in over 60 countries includes banks & financial institutions, telecoms, retailers, insurance, system integrators, law enforcement, hospitality and tourism, healthcare, startups, and other service and production oriented companies.