We are focused on building a team of passionate, diverse and talented people. We believe the best results are achieved by working in small teams that collaborate closely together. We are proud of our achievements and we want to expand our team with top-notch DWH developer / Data Engineers who will help us bring our top-notchness to the next level!
You will be part of the company that creates top of the line computer vision and machine learning products. As a DWH Developer, you will be in charge of end-to-end data management process for product usage statistics data and for research data.
Apply and become our
DWH Developer (f/m)
What will you do at Microblink? You will:
- design and implement ETL process from various sources (relational databases, NoSQL databases, Cloud services etc.)
- design, implement and maintain data warehouse for OLAP
- together with other team members implement dashboards, reporting solutions and prepare data sources for adhoc reporting for power users
- proactively implement better ways to find business-relevant knowledge in Microblink data
- participate in the application database design
- participate in data and application integration projects
You are the right person for us if you:
- are responsible, proactive and driven by organizational success
- believe that as a DWH developer you should have a deep understanding of organizational goals and user requirements to make sure that data does make the difference!
- have at least 3 years of experience working in similar tasks and roles
- have experience with designing and implementing ETL process
- have experience working with big data
- have experience in one of bigger reporting solutions in the market (enterprise reporting, self-service reporting)
- have experience with MongoDB or other NoSQL databases
- have experience with relational databases (like PostgreSQL or MySQL…)
A plus is if you:
- have experience with Google Cloud Platform (GCP) and related services (BigQuery, Cloud dataflow...) or any other cloud based ETL/BI solution
- have experience with Python or Java programming language
We are offering:
- an opportunity to further develop your skills in the fast-growing mobile vision company whose solutions are used by 100 million users worldwide
- an opportunity to work on challenging projects
- learning opportunities through knowledge sharing, educations, and conferences
- collaboration with the ambitious and flexible team that thrives on fair play and exchanging different viewpoints
- working in a casual and yet professional working environment with motivating working conditions
- a culture that recognizes and rewards dedication and success
Microblink was launched with a vision to eliminate typing from mobile and web apps. Our state-of-the-art computer vision tech changes everyday life for millions of users and improves business processes worldwide.
We’re the reason why today you don’t have to go to the bank to pay your bills, or even type the data into your mobile banking app. Instead, you can scan them and pay in a few seconds. Our products use the power of machine learning to help users achieve their goals as well as enjoy the process itself.
And there’s plenty more where that came from. We have a range of top-notch products in our text recognition portfolio that improve user experience in a great number of apps. We’re proud to power apps of 300+ businesses like Virgin Mobile, Unicredit, Erste, T-com, A1 and Jaguar, which together have reached over 100 million users. The combination of our world-class tech and amazing UX has also made Photomath app one of the most popular educational apps in the world.
We are a team of top industry experts and curious minds who explore, learn, discuss, and work closely together to create the most advanced text recognition solutions and supreme user experience.
Join us and use the opportunity to learn from the best and help develop technology that has a real impact on people’s everyday lives.