You are the right person for us if you:
- are a student, or looking for an entry position in mobile testing
- are meticulous, with an eye for details and find excitement in bug-hunting
- are a creative thinker who is constantly looking for ‘edge cases’ outside of standard workflow
- think UX isn’t just a buzz-word, and understand the significance of it
- will take the extra mile when troubleshooting issues, by identifying patterns and steps to reproduce the bug
- can clearly explain, with relevant details, results of all conducted tests
- keep up-to-date with the latest technologies
An additional plus is if you:
- have previous experience in testing software, especially mobile applications
If you join our team, you will:
- create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases for manual testing Microblink mobile applications based on functional and technical specifications for existing and new features, with support of development teams
- execute tests against release candidate build, in accordance with the test plan
- functional and non-functional (mainly UI design) testing
- regression on iOS and Android phones (making sure platforms are in sync)
- any other (edge) use case you can possibly think of
- report testing results to development teams and write detailed reports on each defect
- steps to reproduce, screenshots and other information that will help development teams address issues
- support mobile team with troubleshooting fixes for critical issues - detect where the issue lies
- confirm and verify fixes, and document accordingly
- discuss potential problems with existing UX with Design and Mobile teams, suggest improvements
- be involved in monitoring mobile applications analytics
- track and follow up with crash reports on Firebase
- track and analyze (together with Mobile, Marketing and Design teams) Firebase and Google Analytics in-app events - generate reports with emphasis on problematic parts
Here’s what we bring to the table:
- collaboration with young, ambitious and flexible team that thrives on fair play and exchanging different viewpoints
- an opportunity to learn and develop your skills alongside industry experts in the fast-growing tech company who has over 100 million users worldwide
- dedicated time for personal growth and adopting new skills
- learning opportunities through continuous mentoring, knowledge-sharing and education
- a culture that recognizes and rewards success, and is not afraid to try, fail and learn from the mistakes
Microblink doesn’t ring a bell?
That’s okay - not all heroes wear capes. Our technology is hidden inside apps you use every day.
For example, we’re the reason why today you don’t have to go to the bank to pay your bills, or even type any payment details into your mobile banking app. Instead, you can scan the bills with your phone camera and pay in a few seconds.
Scan & pay feature for mobile banking apps was one of the first solutions we built on proprietary machine learning technology. Led by curiosity and a strong focus on improving user experience, we’ve expanded the use of our technology and empowered many apps with the ability to instantly “read” IDs, credit cards, retail receipts, barcodes, and various other documents.
We’re proud to have a worldwide network of clients and partners, such as Virgin Mobile, Unicredit, Erste, T-com, A1, and Jaguar. One of our more famous use cases is also the Photomath app. Using our top-notch technology, Photomath enables its users to scan any math problem (even if it’s handwritten!) and get the instant solution with step-by-step instructions on how to solve it.