Microblink is an R&D company with a mission to simplify data entry in mobile and web apps using camera input. Using advanced AI methods, we develop state-of-the-art computer vision and data extraction technology, linking modern apps with the physical world.
In Microblink, you will experience the best of the two worlds - creative startup energy and the stability of an established company. You will have a chance to work on complex systems that will challenge your technical and organizational skills allowing you to learn and grow. The best part is seeing your ideas and work turning to features and making an impact.
That’s why we need new team members driven by a passion for technology to help us continue improving our SDKs.
- Develop and improve SDKs for data extraction inside web browsers
- Develop and improve demo application that shows how the SDK is used and what is possible with it
- Collaborate with the design team to implement UX improvements
- Collaborate with Microblink’s other development teams on the integration of new SDK functionalities
- Participate in decision-making related to end-user experience and developer experience (we want it to be as easy for developers to integrate our SDK as it is easy for the end-user to use the final application)
- Contribute to establishing good engineering practices in software development
- Participate in providing support to developers integrating our SDKs
In general, you will actively participate in designing and improving new and existing products. We encourage people to take ownership of the initiatives, components, solutions, and products!
You can check our technology stack on the following link: https://stackshare.io/microblink-ltd/in-browser-sdks
You are the right person for us if you:
- Have essential software development skillset (“it goes without saying” type of skills): OOP, git, team collaboration skills, a good level of English language skills,...
- Are responsible, proactive and able to communicate with stakeholders and users
- Are interested in API design and developer experience in SDK integration
- Are interested in following the latest browser technologies and features
- Have a strong will to learn about and work with browser APIs:
- WebAssembly integration
- Web Workers
- Web Components
A plus is if you:
- Have some experience with browser APIs like WebAssembly, Web Workers, Web Components, WebRTC or similar
- Are interested in using templating techniques to generate code
We are offering:
- Learning opportunities through
- Direct mentorship - when you join our team, you’ll get a dedicated mentor and a buddy, who will be your counselor, consultant and cheerleader
- Knowledge sharing - we make time for/dedicate 20% of our working hours for internal workshops and lectures
- Educations and conferences - we are regularly attending some of the biggest conferences worldwide (such as Build, .Net or SQLBits)
- Dedicated budget for professional development and education
- Internal library that keeps growing, based on our needs and interests
- Online courses
- Team leads and managers with technical backgrounds, dedicated to improving the development process
- Teamwork is important to us. In Microblink you will have a chance to:
- Actively participate in planning the iterations together with the rest of the team
- Work with a team on the design and architecture of the solutions
- Be part of our continuous improvement culture
- Contribute to the technical standards (all kinds of effort related to maintenance of the codebase, constant improvements in tech stack and tech solutions, ensuring software stability, maintainability, and overall quality etc.)
- Working in a casual, and yet professional working environment with motivating working conditions
- A culture that recognizes and rewards success, and is not afraid to try, fail and learn from the mistakes