In Microblink, you will experience the best of the two worlds - creative startup energy and the stability of an established company.
We are the market leaders in AI-supported, real-time image processing, and OCR. You will have a chance to work on complex systems that will challenge your technical and organizational skills allowing you to learn and grow. The best part is seeing your ideas and work turning to features and making an impact. As a junior to mid-level Developer, you will work with a team of developers and DevOps engineers. Your focus will be placed on mission-critical machine learning process platform and web-based portals for users, sales, support engineers and partners.
If you join our team, you will:
- design, develop and deploy new features on our web applications with microservice architecture; machine learning platform and service management portals.
- together with DevOps engineers work on infrastructure solutions for all our products and processes
- build and maintain software to enable our clients and potential clients to easily test and play with our technology, products and MVP's
You are the right person for us if you:
- have some knowledge and experience working with
- .NET core framework and C# language
- MS SQL SERVER
- RESTful API design
- A plus is if you also have some experience with
- NoSQL (like MongoDB)
- cloud platforms (like Google Cloud Platform (GCP) or Microsoft Azure)
- docker containers
- have essential software development skillset (“it goes without saying” type of skills): OOP, git, team collaboration skills, good English language skill...
- are responsible and proactive
We are offering:
- Direct mentorship
- We make sure everyone constantly grows, with guidance from more experienced team members
- Knowledge sharing
- We make time for internal workshops and lectures
- Attending educations and conferences
- i.e. Build, .Next or SQLBits
- Dedicated budget for professional development and education
- Internal library that keeps growing, based on our needs and interests
- Online courses
- Team leads and managers with technical backgrounds, dedicated to improving the development process
- Working in a casual, and yet professional working environment with motivating working conditions
- A culture that recognizes and rewards success, and is not afraid to try, fail and learn from the mistakes
Microblink was launched with a vision to eliminate typing from mobile and web apps. Our state-of-the-art computer vision tech changes everyday life for millions of users and improves business processes worldwide.
We’re the reason why today you don’t have to go to the bank to pay your bills, or even type the data into your mobile banking app. Instead, you can scan them and pay in a few seconds. Our products use the power of machine learning to help users achieve their goals as well as enjoy the process itself.
And there’s plenty more where that came from. We have a range of top-notch products in our text recognition portfolio that improve user experience in a great number of apps. We’re proud to power apps of 300+ businesses like, Virgin Mobile, Unicredit, Erste, T-com, A1 and Jaguar, which together have reached over 100 million users. The combination of our world-class tech and amazing UX has also made Photomath app one of the most popular educational apps in the world.
We are a team of top industry experts and curious minds who explore, learn, discuss, and work closely together to create the most advanced text recognition solutions and supreme user experience.
Join us and use the opportunity to learn from the best and help develop technology that has a real impact on people’s everyday lives.
Where and how to apply?
Send us your resume with some examples of your code/projects with an email subject “.NET Developer” to email@example.com