Microblink was launched with a vision to eliminate typing from mobile and web apps. Our state-of-the-art computer vision tech changes everyday life for millions of users and improves business processes worldwide.
We’re the reason why today you don’t have to go to the bank to pay your bills, or even type the data into your mbanking app. Instead, you can scan them and pay in a few seconds. Our products use the power of machine learning to help users achieve their goals and delight them in the process also.
And there’s plenty more where that came from. We have a range of top-notch products in our document scanning portfolio that improve user experience in a high number of apps. We’re proud to power apps of 500+ businesses like Virgin Mobile, Unicredit, Erste, T-com, A1, and Jaguar and to reach more than 100 million users.
Not all heroes wear capes…
Our tech may be invisible, but we make sure that people in our team aren’t. We’re looking for a creative and curious mind who likes to explore and discuss new ideas in mobile design, and who will enjoy creating a supreme experience for our customers and their users.
Join our design team. We promise you exciting and challenging projects, as well as lots of laughter.
Apply and become our
Product Designer for Mobile (f/m)
We need a Product Designer for Mobile to:
- Design innovative, consistent, and delightful user interfaces for our mobile SDK products and demo applications
- Prepare production-ready icons, illustrations, and assets
- Build and organize a design system for different mobile platforms
- Prepare user flows, wireframes, and prototypes
- Facilitate user testing, A/B testing and surveys
- Identify user needs and suggest product improvements
- Conduct competitive analysis and reviewing analytics
- Drive all stages of product design, from concept to final hand-off to engineering
You are the right person for us if you:
- Have 2+ years of experience in UX/UI mobile design
- Have experience with UX/UI design tools (Figma, Adobe XD, Sketch, etc.)
- Have a passion for the mobile tech - Android, iOS, design trends, AR, etc.
- Are excellent in written and spoken English
- Have experience with usability testing and user research
- Have great time-management skills
- Have experience with UI animations and prototyping
- Have the desire to explore new design processes, practices and methodologies
- See research as an integral part of product design
- Have a business-oriented mindset
- Have an eye for details others might not notice
- Prefer a creative approach to thinking and problem solving
- Have a team player mindset and an eagerness to share knowledge
A plus is if you also have:
- Experience in UX microcopy
- Creativity and skills in illustrations
What can you expect in Microblink?
- Direct mentorship
- We make sure everyone constantly grows, with guidance from more experienced team members
- Knowledge sharing
- We make time for internal workshops and lectures
- Learning and development
- Dedicated budget for professional development and educations (Design Matters, UXLx Lisbon, HX Live, UCD Gathering and many others)
- An internal library that keeps growing, based on our needs and interests
- Online courses
- Team leads and managers with a lot of experience, dedicated to improving the processes
- Working in a casual, and yet professional working environment with motivating working conditions
- A culture that recognizes and rewards success, and is not afraid to try, fail and learn from the mistakes