Microblink was launched with a vision to eliminate typing from mobile and web apps. Our state-of-the-art computer vision tech changes everyday life for millions of users and improves business processes worldwide.
We’re the reason why today you don’t have to go to the bank to pay your bills, or even type the data into your mbanking app. Instead, you can scan them and pay in a few seconds. Our products use the power of machine learning to help users achieve their goals and delight them in the process also.
And there’s plenty more where that came from. We have a range of top-notch products in our text recognition portfolio that improve user experience in a high number of apps. We’re proud to power apps of 300+ businesses like Virgin Mobile, Unicredit, Erste, T-com, A1, and Jaguar and to reach more than 100 million users. This combination of world-class tech and amazing UX made Photomath app one of the most popular educational apps in the world.
Not all heroes wear capes…
Our tech may be invisible, but we make sure that people in our team aren’t. We’re looking for a creative and curious mind who likes to explore and discuss new ideas in product design, and who will help us create supreme UX.
Join our design team. We promise you exciting and challenging projects, as well as lots of laughter.
Apply and become our
Product Designer for Web (f/m)
We need Product Designer for Web to:
- Design innovative products and services for a web platform
- Plan and prioritize product features
- Gather feedback from users with research and usability testing
- Experiment, test and evaluate ideas to improve user experience
- Create customer journey maps, user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes
- Coordinate delivery with the development team
- Contribute to and maintain our overall design language and unique voice in web design
- Organize and maintain design systems
You are the right person for us if you:
- Have 2+ years of experience in UX/UI design
- Understand and apply the user-centered design approach
- Have experience with UX/UI design tools (Figma, Adobe XD, etc.)
- Have a great understanding of HTML & CSS and accessibility patterns
- Have great skills in interaction design and information architecture
- Have experience in organization and conducting usability testing and user research
- Have the ability to map experiences (customer journey maps, service blueprints, experience maps, etc.)
- Have analytical thinking and creative approach to problem solving
- Have a team player mindset and an eagerness to share knowledge
- Cherish a proactive and responsible approach to work
- Have great time-management skills
- Are excellent in written and spoken English
A plus is if you also have:
- Knowledge or experience with animations
- Experience in copywriting
- Creativity and skills in illustrations
What can you expect in Microblink?
- Direct mentorship
- We make sure everyone constantly grows, with guidance from more experienced team members
- Knowledge sharing
- We make time for internal workshops and lectures
- Learning and development
- Dedicated budget for professional development and education(Design Matters, UXLx Lisbon, HX Live, UCD Gathering and many others)
- An internal library that keeps growing, based on our needs and interests
- Online courses
- Team leads and managers with a lot of experience, dedicated to improving the processes
- Working in a casual, and yet professional working environment with motivating working conditions
- A culture that recognizes and rewards success, and is not afraid to try, fail and learn from the mistakes