In Microblink, you will experience the best of the two worlds - creative startup energy and the stability of an established company.
We are the market leaders in AI-supported, real-time image processing, and OCR. You will have a chance to work on complex systems that will challenge your technical and organizational skills allowing you to learn and grow. The best part is seeing your ideas and work turning to features and making an impact. As an experienced Product owner, you will work with a team of diverse experts (designers, developers, UI developers, devops and QA engineers) and both internal and external users, on our customer-facing portals, and mission-critical machine learning process platform.
Primarily you will:
- Be responsible for defining the product vision and managing the product development life cycle
- Manage both product backlog and product roadmap
- Act as a main point of contact between development team and stakeholders
- Analyse and document user requirements
- Together with designated design team participate in user research, user testing and work on prototypes to optimize user experience
- Facilitate shared understanding by organizing meetings, workshops, demos and MVPs for early feedback. We believe shared understanding brings engagement and alignment and documentation is a follow up process to a shared vision and team effort
- Document features, user stories and other functional specifications on Jira and Confluence
- Work with end users to collect feedback and to ensure good user engagement
- Set and prioritize work of development team while organizing and leading agile meetings
- Collaborate with development team members to clarify user stories, resolve issues, and remove impediments and blockers that might be preventing the team from achieving its delivery goal
- Present and articulate the work that has been completed in a sprint to an audience of business stakeholders during sprint reviews
- Communicate with management and stakeholders regularly by participating in the company planning process and by reporting the development status
You are the right person for us if you:
- Have at least 3 years of experience in similar positions (PO, PM…)
- Have expertise in software product development lifecycle
- Are amazing in creating and maintaining roadmaps
- Have strong experience with project collaboration tools like Jira & Confluence
- Experience breaking down high level features into tactical user-stories and assigning and tracking them
- Are responsible, proactive and driven by organizational success
- Are collaborative and open to new ideas, but willing to stand ground to make sure work gets done in a timely manner.
- Are highly team oriented, with strongly developed soft skills
- Are problem solver and critical thinker
An additional plus is if you:
- Have education in Computer Science, Informatics or related field
- Have some previous experience working in a product-centric organization
We are offering:
- an opportunity to learn and develop your software engineering skills along-side industry experts in the fast-growing tech company who has over 100 million users worldwide
- dedicated personal budget for professional development and education
- dedicated time for personal growth and adopting new skills
- learning opportunities through continuous mentoring, knowledge-sharing, education, and trips to relevant conferences all around the world
- an opportunity to work on technically challenging projects and products in a company that allows engineers to actively work on experimenting with various stacks, improving the infrastructure and the process automation, etc.
- a culture that recognizes and rewards success, but also learns from trying and failing
Microblink was launched with a vision to eliminate typing from mobile and web apps. Our state-of-the-art computer vision tech changes everyday life for millions of users and improves business processes worldwide.
We’re the reason why today you don’t have to go to the bank to pay your bills, or even type the data into your mobile banking app. Instead, you can scan them and pay in a few seconds. Our products use the power of machine learning to help users achieve their goals as well as enjoy the process itself.
And there’s plenty more where that came from. We have a range of top-notch products in our text recognition portfolio that improve user experience in a great number of apps. We’re proud to power apps of 300+ businesses like, Virgin Mobile, Unicredit, Erste, T-com, A1 and Jaguar, which together have reached over 100 million users. The combination of our world-class tech and amazing UX has also made Photomath app one of the most popular educational apps in the world.
We are a team of top industry experts and curious minds who explore, learn, discuss, and work closely together to create the most advanced text recognition solutions and supreme user experience.
Join us and use the opportunity to learn from the best and help develop technology that has a real impact on people’s everyday lives.