In Microblink, you will experience the best of the two worlds - creative startup energy and the stability of an established company.
We are the market leaders in AI-supported, real-time image processing, and OCR. You will have a chance to work on complex systems that will challenge your technical and organizational skills allowing you to learn and grow. The best part is seeing your ideas and work turning to features and making an impact. As an experienced QA engineer (mid or senior level), you will work with a team of developers, designers and devops engineers on our customer-facing portals, and mission-critical machine learning process platform.
Primarily you will:
- participate in development team meetings and planning activities. We believe that Test engineer should be involved in the development process from the start to make sure domain knowledge and relevant organizational and technical details are communicated
- design a strategy for test coverage and test execution for different application systems and products
- together with other QA engineers you will be responsible for planning and improving test tools and frameworks, both third party and custom built. We believe that quality is a responsibility of entire team and because of that developers, devops engineers and QA engineers work together to improve tools, processes, infrastructure and patterns to achieve better test coverage with automated tests
- create test plans and test cases
- write automated test (mostly UI end to end tests)
- execute tests (both manual and automated) and interpret test results
- work with other QA engineers in organization to improve processes and knowledge sharing (inside QA guild)
You are the right person for us if you:
- are responsible, proactive and driven by organizational success
- have a passion for QA and want to develop your career further in the field
- are detail oriented person
- have some experience or education in software development
- have experience with browser automation tools or test automation tools (like Selenium)
A plus is if you:
- have experience with web application development and object oriented programming
- have experience with test management tools (like TestRail or XRay)
- have experience with docker containers
We are offering:
- Direct mentorship
- We make sure everyone constantly grows, with guidance from more experienced team members
- Knowledge sharing
- We make time for internal workshops and lectures
- Attending educations and conferences
- I.e. Testival, Quest for Quality, SEETest or European Testing Conference
- Dedicated budget for professional development and education
- Internal library that keeps growing, based on our needs and interests
- Online courses
- Team leads and managers with technical backgrounds, dedicated to improving the development process
- Working in a casual, and yet professional working environment with motivating working conditions
- A culture that recognizes and rewards success, and is not afraid to try, fail and learn from the mistakes
Microblink was launched with a vision to eliminate typing from mobile and web apps. Our state-of-the-art computer vision tech changes everyday life for millions of users and improves business processes worldwide.
We’re the reason why today you don’t have to go to the bank to pay your bills, or even type the data into your mobile banking app. Instead, you can scan them and pay in a few seconds. Our products use the power of machine learning to help users achieve their goals as well as enjoy the process itself.
And there’s plenty more where that came from. We have a range of top-notch products in our text recognition portfolio that improve user experience in a great number of apps. We’re proud to power apps of 300+ businesses like, Virgin Mobile, Unicredit, Erste, T-com, A1 and Jaguar, which together have reached over 100 million users. The combination of our world-class tech and amazing UX has also made Photomath app one of the most popular educational apps in the world.
We are a team of top industry experts and curious minds who explore, learn, discuss, and work closely together to create the most advanced text recognition solutions and supreme user experience.
Join us and use the opportunity to learn from the best and help develop technology that has a real impact on people’s everyday lives.