In Microblink, you will experience the best of the two worlds - creative startup energy and the stability of an established company.
We are the market leaders in AI-supported, real-time image processing, and OCR. You will have a chance to work on complex systems that will challenge your technical and organizational skills allowing you to learn and grow. The best part is seeing your ideas and work turning to features and making an impact. As an experienced Frontend Developer (mid or senior level), you will work with a team of developers and designers on our customer-facing portals, and mission-critical machine learning process platform.
Primarily you will:
- design and develop new functionalities on machine learning platform for image annotation and image manipulation (bounding boxes, polygonal segmentation, semantic segmentation, 3D cuboids…)
- design, develop and deploy new features on our web applications with microservice architecture; machine learning platform and service management portals.
- work on new creative ways to enable our clients and potential clients to easily test and play with our technology, products and MVP’s
Beside development tasks you will also interact with the team:
- actively participate in planning the iterations together with the rest of the team
- work with a team on the design and architecture of the solutions
- provide mentoring
- be part of our continuous improvement culture
- contribute to the technical standards (all kinds of effort related to maintenance of the codebase, constant improvements in tech stack and tech solutions, ensuring software stability, maintainability, and overall quality…)
You are the right person for us if you:
- have strong knowledge and experience working with
- CSS3 with SASS or LESS
- have some experience with, or a strong will to learn
- ES6 or later
- state management libraries like Redux or MobX
- have essential software development skillset (“it goes without saying” type of skills): OOP, git, team collaboration skills, good English language skill...
- are responsible, proactive and driven by organizational success
A plus is if you:
- have experience with UI component frameworks (like Ant Design)
We are offering:
- an opportunity to learn and develop your software engineering skills along-side industry experts in the fast-growing tech company who has over 100 million users worldwide
- dedicated personal budget for professional development and education
- dedicated time for personal growth and adopting new skills
- learning opportunities through continuous mentoring, knowledge-sharing, education, and trips to relevant conferences all around the world
- an opportunity to work on technically challenging projects and products in a company that allows engineers to actively work on experimenting with various stacks, improving the infrastructure and the process automation, etc.
- a culture that recognizes and rewards success, but also learns from trying and failing
Microblink was launched with a vision to eliminate typing from mobile and web apps. Our state-of-the-art computer vision tech changes everyday life for millions of users and improves business processes worldwide.
We’re the reason why today you don’t have to go to the bank to pay your bills, or even type the data into your mobile banking app. Instead, you can scan them and pay in a few seconds. Our products use the power of machine learning to help users achieve their goals as well as enjoy the process itself.
And there’s plenty more where that came from. We have a range of top-notch products in our text recognition portfolio that improve user experience in a great number of apps. We’re proud to power apps of 300+ businesses like, Virgin Mobile, Unicredit, Erste, T-com, A1 and Jaguar, which together have reached over 100 million users. The combination of our world-class tech and amazing UX has also made Photomath app one of the most popular educational apps in the world.
We are a team of top industry experts and curious minds who explore, learn, discuss, and work closely together to create the most advanced text recognition solutions and supreme user experience.
Join us and use the opportunity to learn from the best and help develop technology that has a real impact on people’s everyday lives.