In Microblink, you will experience the best of the two worlds - creative startup energy and the stability of an established company.
We are the market leaders in AI-supported, real-time image processing, and OCR. You will have a chance to work on complex systems that will challenge your technical and organizational skills allowing you to learn and grow. The best part is seeing your ideas and work turning to features and making an impact. As an experienced Frontend Developer (mid or senior level), you will work with a team of developers and designers on our customer-facing portals, and mission-critical machine learning process platform.
Primarily you will:
- Work on our applications built on modern principles, using a microservice architecture, on dockerized and serverless environments
- Work on challenging and creative tasks on our proprietary Machine Learning Platform for image annotation and image manipulation with highly optimized UI for business efficiency. We need to support all kinds of image annotation techniques (bounding boxes, polygonal segmentation, semantic segmentation, 3D cuboids) as part of the process that needs to run extremely quickly and accurately.
- Be encouraged to take the initiative, participate in the entire product life cycle, make an impact and take ownership while you grow
- Be helping a team make good decisions regarding frontend technologies, patterns, standards and architecture
- Collaborate with people in a variety of roles, like DevOps engineers, QA engineers, UX designers, UI developers, Product owners, etc.
You are the right person for us if you:
- Have strong knowledge and experience working with at least one big front-end framework (like AngularJS, Vue.js or React) and are passionate about working with ReactJS Hooks in the future
- Have strong knowledge and experience working with
- CSS3 with SASS or LESS
- Have some experience with, or a strong will to learn
- ES6 or later
- State management libraries like Redux or MobX
- Have essential software development skillset (“it goes without saying” type of skills): OOP, git, team collaboration skills, good English language skill...
- Are responsible, proactive and driven by organizational success
A plus is if you:
- Have experience with UI component frameworks (like Ant Design)
We are offering:
- An opportunity to learn and develop your software engineering skills along-side industry experts in the fast-growing tech company who has over 100 million users worldwide
- Dedicated personal budget for professional development and education
- Dedicated time for personal growth and adopting new skills
- Learning opportunities through continuous mentoring, knowledge-sharing, education, and trips to relevant conferences all around the world
- An opportunity to work on technically challenging projects and products in a company that allows engineers to actively work on experimenting with various stacks, improving the infrastructure and the process automation, etc.
- A culture that recognizes and rewards success, but also learns from trying and failing