Microblink is an R&D company and a leading provider of ID & credit card scanning solutions for mobile and web apps. Using a state-of-the-art proprietary AI system, Microblink develops specialized SDKs and cloud services that enable seamless data extraction from physical documents: ID & travel documents, credit cards, retail receipts, payment slips & invoices, and various other. Businesses worldwide use Microblink's solutions to enhance user experience in identity verification, registration, and onboarding processes.
We are looking for a senior developer to join our cross functional development team working on mission-critical Machine Learning Platform and client Self-Care Portal. We focus primarily on quality and make a long-lasting impact. That’s why we need engineers who are driven by passion toward technology and are interested in building proprietary systems which would support/sustain important processes in Microblink.
If you join our team, you will:
- Work on our applications built on modern principles, using a microservice architecture, on dockerized and serverless environments
- Be encouraged to take the initiative, participate in the entire product life cycle, make an impact and take ownership while you grow
- Collaborate with people in a variety of roles, like DevOps engineers, QA engineers, UX designers, UI developers, Product owners, etc.
You are the right person for us if you:
- Have strong knowledge and experience working with at least one big front-end framework (like AngularJS, Vue.js or React) and are passionate about working with ReactJS Hooks in the future
- Have some knowledge and experience (preferably 3+ years) working with
- .NET core framework and C# language
- MS SQL SERVER
- RESTful API design
- An additional plus (but not required) is if you also have some experience with
- NoSQL (like MongoDB)
- Cloud platforms (like AWS, GCP or Microsoft Azure)
- Docker containers
- Have essential software development skillset (“it goes without saying” type of skills): OOP, git, team collaboration skills, good English language skill...
- Are responsible and proactive
We are offering:
- An opportunity to learn and develop your software engineering skills along-side industry experts in the fast-growing tech company who has over 100 million users worldwide
- Dedicated personal budget for professional development and education
- Dedicated time for personal growth and adopting new skills
- Learning opportunities through continuous mentoring, knowledge-sharing, education, and trips to relevant conferences all around the world
- An opportunity to work on technically challenging projects and products in a company that allows engineers to actively work on experimenting with various stacks, improving the infrastructure and the process automation, etc.
- A culture that recognizes and rewards success, but also learns from trying and failing