Our Technical Support team is expanding and looking for an additional member to help provide better support to our users. Working closely with our sales and development teams, you will get an opportunity to participate in a unique Technical support process. This position is very important because it is the first step in the sales process and communication with potential customers overall.
Apply and become our
Student in Tech Support
- ensure that the user receives a response to his issue in the shortest time possible
- reply to user tickets using Zendesk, on your own or in cooperation with the sales and development teams
- distribute tickets that are not in the support realm to colleagues responsible to the specific area
- generate licenses for Microblink’s SDK’s through internal tools
- guide users through documentation, helping them find the required information
- follow Stack Overflow and alert the development team about needed actions
- actively participate in improving the support process
You are the right person for us if you:
- have exceptional communicational and organizational skills and cherish teamwork
- can really get into someone else's shoes
- like to work in a team, but you’re also capable to do some task on your own
- cherish proactive and responsible approach to work
- have a curious mind and enjoy exploring various solutions
- have excellent English language skill (speaking and written)
- have a desire to learn new things and to develop yourself
A plus is if you also:
- have some experience working in ICT industry
- have experience working on a mobile platform (iOS, Android)
- know the basics of programming
Here's what we bring to the table:
- an opportunity to learn and develop in the fast-growing tech company who has over 50 million users worldwide
- learning opportunities through mentorship and knowledge sharing
- collaboration with young, ambitious and flexible team that thrives on fair play and exchanging different viewpoints
- working in a casual and yet professional working environment with motivating working conditions
- a culture that recognizes and rewards success
Microblink doesn’t ring a bell?
That’s okay - not all heroes wear capes. Our technology is hidden inside apps you use every day.
For example, we’re the reason why today you don’t have to go to the bank to pay your bills, or even type any payment details into your mobile banking app. Instead, you can scan the bills with your phone camera and pay in a few seconds.
Scan & pay feature for mobile banking apps was one of the first solutions we built on proprietary machine learning technology. Led by curiosity and a strong focus on improving user experience, we’ve expanded the use of our technology and empowered many apps with the ability to instantly “read” IDs, credit cards, retail receipts, barcodes, and various other documents.
We’re proud to have a worldwide network of clients and partners, such as Virgin Mobile, Unicredit, Erste, T-com, A1, and Jaguar. One of our more famous use cases is also the Photomath app. Using our top-notch technology, Photomath enables its users to scan any math problem (even if it’s handwritten!) and get the instant solution with step-by-step instructions on how to solve it.