Microblink is an R&D company with a mission to simplify data entry in mobile and web apps using camera input. Using advanced AI methods, we develop state-of-the-art computer vision and data extraction technology, linking modern mobile apps with the physical world.
Microblink has grown in terms of technology, products, and people. In only seven years, a startup transformed into a mature organization that develops a wide range of AI-powered solutions. But Microblink isn’t only technology, it’s the People beyond it. Behind every idea, behind every line of code, behind every satisfied client are people who care and go beyond their usual work. Our cooperation links all ideas into concrete endeavors and results. All together, we solve the hardest and specific problems to bring the highest value to our clients.
Currently, we are looking for a Product Owner who will bring in strong know-how and experience to help us expand our business to new platforms. As an experienced Product owner, you will work with a team of diverse experts (designers, developers, devops and QA engineers) and both internal and external users, on Cloud API, our SaaS platform.
If you want to be a part of our growing team, send us your resume with a motivation letter explaining why you are the ideal candidate for us! :-)
As a Product Owner in Microblink, primarily you will:
- Be responsible for defining the platform vision and managing the development life cycle
- Manage both platform backlog and roadmap
- Act as the main point of contact between the development team and stakeholders
- Analyze and document requirements from all sources (users, stakeholders, engineers, designers…)
- Together with the designated design team participate in user research, user testing, and work on prototypes to optimize the user experience
- Facilitate shared understanding by organizing meetings, workshops, demos, and MVPs for early feedback.
- Document features, user stories, and other functional specifications on Jira and Confluence
- Set and prioritize work of development team while organizing and leading agile meetings
- Collaborate with development team members to clarify user stories, resolve issues, and remove impediments and blockers that might be preventing the team from achieving its delivery goal
- Present and articulate the work that has been completed in a sprint to an audience of business stakeholders
- Communicate with management and stakeholders regularly by participating in the company planning process and by reporting the development status
- Communicate with potential partners - usually big technology companies with SaaS platforms and marketplaces
- Continuously explore integration options and potential platform expansions
- Continuously perform market research and competitor analysis
- In collaboration with other teams and key stakeholders, continuously work on product strategy, roadmap, pricing models, and other business-related areas of the product
You are the right person for us if you:
- Have at least 3 years of experience in similar positions (PO, PM…)
- Have expertise in software product development lifecycle
- Are good in creating and maintaining roadmaps
- Have strong experience with project collaboration tools like Jira & Confluence
- Have experience breaking down high level features into tactical user-stories and assigning and tracking them
- Have a strong technical background in software development
- Are responsible, proactive and driven by organizational success
- Are collaborative and open to new ideas, but willing to stand ground to make sure work gets done in a timely manner.
- Are highly team oriented, with strongly developed soft skills
- Are problem solver and critical thinker
An additional plus is if you:
- Have experience working on public APIs, from the technical or business perspective (documentation, scaling, subscription plans, API policies…)
- Have experience with cloud service providers like Amazon, Azure, GCP or Firebase
- Have some previous experience working in a product-centric organization
We are offering:
- an opportunity to learn and develop your software engineering skills along-side industry experts in the fast-growing tech company who has over 100 million users worldwide
- dedicated personal budget for professional development and education
- dedicated time for personal growth and adopting new skills
- learning opportunities through continuous mentoring, knowledge-sharing, education, and trips to relevant conferences all around the world
- an opportunity to work on technically challenging projects and products in a company that allows engineers to actively work on experimenting with various stacks, improving the infrastructure and the process automation, etc.
- a culture that recognizes and rewards success, but also learns from trying and failing