Help us create an amazing product experience for our mobile platforms.
Microblink was launched with a vision to eliminate typing from mobile and web apps. Our state-of-the-art computer vision tech changes everyday life for millions of users and improves business processes worldwide.
We’re the reason why today you don’t have to go to the bank to pay your bills, or even type the data into your mbanking app. Instead, you can scan them and pay in a few seconds. Our products use the power of machine learning to help users achieve their goals and delight them in the process also.
And there’s plenty more where that came from. We have a range of top-notch products in our document scanning portfolio that improve user experience in a high number of apps. We’re proud to power apps of 500+ businesses like Virgin Mobile, Unicredit, Erste, T-com, VIP, and Jaguar and to reach more than 100 million users.
Not all heroes wear capes…
Our tech may be invisible, but we make sure that people in our team aren’t. We’re looking for a creative and curious mind who likes to explore and discuss new ideas in mobile design, and who will enjoy creating a supreme experience for our customers and their users.
Join our design team. We promise you exciting and challenging projects, as well as lots of laughter.
We need a UX/UI Designer for mobile to:
- Design innovative, consistent, and delightful user interfaces for our mobile products and demo applications
- Prepare production-ready icons, illustrations, and assets
- Build and organize a design system for different mobile platforms
- Create beautiful animations for interactive content and product experience
- Prepare user flows, wireframes, and prototypes
- Help facilitate user testing, A/B testing and surveys
- Identify user needs and suggest product improvements
- Conduct competitive analysis and reviewing analytics
- Support and participate in the production of marketing promotional materials (illustrations, campaigns, web and social posts, multimedia presentations, leaflets, etc.)
You are the right person for us if you:
- Have a passion for UX/UI mobile design and tools (Figma, Sketch, Adobe XD, etc.)
- Passion for mobile tech - Android, iOS, design trends, AR, etc.
- Have experience or would like to learn animations and prototyping (Proto.io, After Effects)
- Have knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud programs (Illustrator, Premiere, After Effects)
- Desire to explore new design processes, practices, and methodologies
- Would like to learn about usability testing and user research
- Have a business-oriented mindset
- Have an eye for details others might not notice
- Like to work in a team, but you’re also capable to do some task on your own
- Cherish a proactive and responsible approach to work
- Prefer a creative approach to thinking and problem solving
- Have experience in preparing printed materials
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Team player mindset and an eagerness to share knowledge
A plus is if you also have:
- Knowledge or experience in advertising, copywriting
- Creativity and skills in illustrations
What can you expect in Microblink?
- Direct mentorship
- We make sure everyone constantly grows, with guidance from more experienced team members
- Knowledge sharing
- We make time for internal workshops and lectures
- Learning and development
- Dedicated budget for professional development and education
- The internal library that keeps growing, based on our needs and interests
- Online courses
- Team leads and managers with a lot of experience, dedicated to improving the processes
- Working in a casual, and yet professional working environment with motivating working conditions
- A culture that recognizes and rewards success, and is not afraid to try, fail and learn from the mistakes