Microblink was launched with a vision to eliminate typing from mobile and web apps. Our state-of-the-art computer vision tech changes everyday life for millions of users and improves business processes worldwide.
We’re the reason why today you don’t have to go to the bank to pay your bills, or even type the data into your mbanking app. Instead, you can scan them and pay in a few seconds. Our products use the power of machine learning to help users achieve their goals and delight them in the process also.
And there’s plenty more where that came from. We have a range of top-notch products in our text recognition portfolio that improve user experience in a high number of apps. We’re proud to power apps of 300+ businesses like, Virgin Mobile, Unicredit, Erste, T-com, A1, and Jaguar and to reach more than 100 million users. This combination of world-class tech and amazing UX made Photomath app one of the most popular educational apps in the world.
Not all heroes wear capes…
Our tech may be invisible, but we make sure that people in our team aren’t. We’re looking for a curious and organized person who likes to explore and discuss new ideas in web development. Someone who will help us improve our website and other digital channels to create a better experience for our customers. We promise you exciting and challenging projects, as well as lots of laughter.
Apply and become our
Web Content Coordinator (f/m)
We need a Web Content Coordinator to:
- Learn and understand the features and technical possibilities of our CMS. Implement best practices for web strategy and development.
- Work with internal stakeholders on creating and managing web content (CMS). Train internal users to ensure proper use and quality of content created for the website.
- Work with web development agency on technical improvements.
- Prioritize features, from launch and beyond. Keep an eye on deadlines, and coordinate all details of the web project from beginning to completion.
- Create website roadmap, in the context of a product, tech, and career development.
- Work alongside sales, HR, web teams, and other teams to capture requirements and business needs for web development.
- Collaborate with the design team to create new visual content and create a better customer experience.
- Build information architecture to ensure optimal user experience on the website.
- Oversee and coordinate the execution of SEO improvements advised by an agency.
You are the person we are looking for if you:
- Have experience in working in CMS.
- Have basic understanding of SEO best practices and principles.
- Have basic knowledge of web analytics and web testing tools.
- Have experience working with internal stakeholders, as well as appointed agencies.
- Have knowledge of online user experience and information architecture best practices, or a strong desire to learn.
- Have a great command of spoken and written English.
- Can multitask, and prioritize to manage multiple deadlines and urgent tasks.
- Have excellent listening, interpreting, and communicating skills.
- Like to work in a team, but you’re also capable to do some tasks on your own.
- Cherish a proactive and responsible approach to work.
- Prefer a creative approach to thinking and problem-solving.
Extra points for:
- Experience in advertising, copywriting, and content creation
- Creativity and skills in illustrations
Here’s what we bring to the table:
- An opportunity to learn and develop along-side industry experts in the fast-growing tech company who has over 100 million users worldwide
- Learning opportunities through continuous mentoring, knowledge-sharing, education, and trips to relevant conferences all around the world
- Dedicated personal budget for professional development and education
- Collaboration with an ambitious and flexible team that thrives on fair play and exchanging different viewpoints
- Working in a casual and yet professional working environment with motivating working conditions
- A culture that recognizes and rewards success