Microblink is an R&D company and a leading provider of ID & credit card scanning solutions for mobile and web apps. Using a state-of-the-art proprietary AI system, Microblink develops specialized SDKs and cloud services that enable seamless data extraction from physical documents: ID & travel documents, credit cards, retail receipts, payment slips & invoices, and various others. Businesses worldwide use Microblink's solutions to enhance user experience in identity verification, registration, and onboarding processes.
We are in the middle of the process of scaling our product-oriented company, and as always, we are exploring new ways, imagining the impossible, and playfully trying out imaginative solutions. So far we have implemented agile at the individual team level which was relatively easy, but now we need to extend this across multiple teams in a large team. In other words, we're now implementing agile at scale.
We are now looking for a successful candidate to roll out our extremely important internal company product that drives the entire business, with a high level of operational excellence. In this role you will work closely with the Business Platform product team, meaning Core Solutions team developers, our product designers, and the QA team. You will also work together with other product owners in the company, as well as C-level stakeholders.
Our internal company product called Microblink Business Platform consists of several services:
- Microblink SDK license management
- Developer Hub
- Cloud API supporting services
- Third-party business service integrations (CRM, CMS, ERP…) and much more...
... ensuring the best user experience for our clients and business departments, covering releases, sales, integration, support, and analysis.
Primarily you will:
- Be responsible for defining the product vision and managing the product development life cycle
- Manage both product backlog and product roadmap
- Act as the main point of contact between the development team and stakeholders
- Analyse and document user requirements
- Together with the designated design team participate in user research, user testing, and work on prototypes to optimize the user experience
- Facilitate shared understanding by organizing meetings, workshops, demos, and MVPs for early feedback. We believe shared understanding brings engagement and alignment and documentation is a follow-up process to a shared vision and team effort
- Document features, user stories, and other functional specifications on Jira and Confluence
- Work with end-users to collect feedback and to ensure good user engagement
- Set and prioritize work of development team while organizing and leading agile meetings
- Collaborate with development team members to clarify user stories, resolve issues, and remove impediments and blockers that might be preventing the team from achieving its delivery goal
- Present and articulate the work that has been completed in a sprint to an audience of business stakeholders during sprint reviews
- Communicate with management and stakeholders regularly by participating in the company planning process and by reporting the development status
You are the right person for us if you:
- Proven experience working as a Product Owner or a similar role in Product Management
- Have expertise in software product development lifecycle
- Are amazing in creating and maintaining roadmaps
- Have strong experience with project collaboration tools like Jira & Confluence
- Experience breaking down high-level features into tactical user stories and assigning and tracking them
- Are responsible, proactive, and driven by organizational success
- Are collaborative and open to new ideas, but willing to stand ground to make sure work gets done in a timely manner.
- Are highly team-oriented, with strongly developed soft skills
- Are problem solver and critical thinker
- Previous working experience working in a product-centric environment is a plus
We are offering:
- An opportunity to learn and develop your skills in the fast and smart-growing tech company through:
- Direct mentorship - we make sure everyone constantly grows, and we will provide you with guidance and support from more experienced team leaders
- Knowledge sharing and internal educations, both expert and wider knowledge
- Dedicated time for personal growth and adopting new skills
- Dedicated budget for professional development
- Attending the world’s top conferences
- Online and live courses
- The internal library that keeps growing, based on our needs and interests
- An opportunity to build your competency development plan together with support from the committed team around you
- An opportunity to work in a motivated, open-minded team that cherishes new ideas and initiatives
- A culture that recognizes and rewards success, and is not afraid to try, fail and learn from the mistakes
- We are sports enthusiasts, so if you are one too, you can run with us, hike to the mountains or you can use your Multisport card to play any other sport :)
- We take special care of our parent-team members by preparing personalized gifts and organizing cool events for their kids, we cover paid leave for parents and 100% paid sick leave for their kids
- Although our team members like to spend time at work, we value their free time and guide them to spend their quality time off work as well
- If you are a modern technology lover, we feel you. That’s why we offer you an additional individual budget for the equipment
- Together with us, you will build extraordinary and future-oriented products for more than 200 million end-users with constant growth!
- An opportunity to take a lead as a front-face in industry-specific networking events, talks, and panels
- Potential travels to the USA