Microblink is a team of top industry experts and curious minds who explore, learn, discuss, and work closely together to create the most advanced AI products.
Our tech might be invisible, but we make sure that people in our team aren’t.
HR and Organizational Development team has a mission to connect the business needs with the needs of the employees, by enabling the culture of trust, transparency, and togetherness that we want to consciously nurture. The principle of “good measure and balance” is the key in leading organizational and personal development in Microblink. The other principle we follow is “give enough time and patience to talk, agree and coordinate”.
Regarding organizational development, we balance organic growth and a digitalized approach. In the past 3 years, we have carefully and intentionally transformed Microblink from a start-up to a mature organization. We kept the values that are typical for a start-up surrounding (enthusiasm, includement, agility, courage, creativity, authenticity) and developed ways of a mature company (clarity, strategic approach, scaling, efficiency, new knowledge).
Today, in the middle of 2021, we are very satisfied with our patient, “gardening” approach to fast growth. We are still growing, at the same fast pace, and we nurture Microblink's stable development in cycles, smart, and with ease.
In order to maintain our unique approach to People, Culture and Workplace, we are looking for a passionate Expert to join our vibrant team in developing the People beyond Microblink.
Over the course of this year, we started building our Talent Acquisition Team, and are now looking to hire the third Specialist.
If you think that your role would be solely the vacancies, you’re wrong. At Microblink, the TAS role focuses more on long-term talent planning where you would be responsible for sourcing, attracting, interviewing, hiring, and onboarding our new team members.
Our goals are big and we want to double our team in this and following year which means you would be surrounded by a lot of interesting talents and challenging situations. For that reason, it is important that you love sourcing and you enjoy interviewing, cause you would do a lot of that.
There are some additional responsibilities you would cover:
- Manage the end-to-end recruitment process for R&D and Non R&D teams
- Ensure a smooth and positive candidate experience (both hired and non-hired)
- Collaborate with our leaders and hiring managers to understand hiring needs and goals, and to develop, implement and execute a customized hiring strategy
- Create, conduct and manage the candidate selection process (participants, phases, and assessment methods), depending on position requirements
- Actively participate in interviewing the candidates for various roles
- Regularly manage pipeline activity and maintain data integrity, and proactively share data-centric updates with the team
- Act as an internally and externally-facing representative of Microblink
- Continually monitor trends in recruitment and selection, and apply them when developing new strategies
- Document selection processes and procedures for the purpose of creating a knowledge base and reporting
Needed qualifications for this position:
- 3+ years of working experience out of which at least 2 years in recruitment and selection
- Experience in leading small to medium projects independently
- Experience with full-cycle selecting, using various interview techniques and evaluation methods
- Experience recognizing a skillset and directly approaching candidates for a specific position
- Proficiency in documenting processes and keeping up with industry trends
- Outstanding command of spoken and written English
- You are, among numerous tasks and deadlines, able to see what’s important and prioritize so everything is finished when it needs to be
- You think being a good listener is equally important as being a good communicator
- You nurture a proactive and responsible approach to work
- You understand different perspectives and are always aware of a bigger picture
- You have high standards of professional ethics and discretion
- You influence and motivate by your own example
A plus if you have:
- Experience working in the IT industry, or at least you possess an interest in new technologies and you have a wide understanding of terminology connected to IT
- You often find yourself being data-nerdy and you believe that data is crucial for modern business
- You love writing content for social media
Here’s what we bring to the table:
- An opportunity to learn and develop your skills in the fast and smart-growing tech company through:
- Direct mentorship - we make sure everyone constantly grows, and we will provide you with guidance and support from more experienced team leaders
- Knowledge sharing and internal educations, both expert and wider knowledge
- Dedicated time for personal growth and adopting new skills
- Dedicated budget for professional development
- Attending the world’s top conferences (e.g. HR Days, HR Summit, HR Congres…)
- Online and live courses
- The internal library that keeps growing, based on our needs and interests
- An opportunity to build your own competency development plan together with your peers
- An opportunity to work in a motivated, open-minded team that cherishes new ideas and initiatives
- A culture that recognizes and rewards success, and is not afraid to try, fail and learn from the mistakes
- We are sports enthusiasts, so if you are one too, you can run with us, hike to the mountains or you can use your Multisport card to play any other sport :)
- We take special care of our parent-team members by preparing personalized gifts and organizing cool events for their kids, we cover paid leave for parents and 100% paid sick leave for their kids
- Although our team members like to spend time at work, we value their free time and guide them to spend their quality time off work as well
- If you are a modern technology lover, we feel you. That’s why we offer you an additional individual budget for the equipment
- Together with us, you will build extraordinary and future-oriented products for more than 200 million end-users with constant growth!
- An opportunity to take a lead as a front-face in industry-specific networking events, talks, and panels