Join one of our product teams and contribute to our Frontend Community of Practice!
You will be working on products with dedicated developers, designers, DevOps engineers, and QA automation engineers!
Besides that, you’ll collaborate with other frontend developers and specialized UI developers on shared frameworks, components, storybooks, and frontend architecture challenges.
Primarily you will:
- Work on our applications built on modern principles, using a microservice architecture, on dockerized and serverless environments
- Work on challenging and creative tasks on our proprietary AI platform or our flagship product - BlinkID Verify!
- be encouraged to take the initiative, participate in the entire product life cycle, make an impact and take ownership while you grow
- Be helping teams make sound decisions regarding frontend technologies, patterns, standards, and architecture.
You are the right person for us if you:
- Have substantial knowledge and experience working with at least one big frontend framework (like AngularJS, Vue.js or React) and are passionate about working with ReactJS Hooks
- Have strong knowledge and experience working with
- CSS3 with SASS or LESS
- Have some experience with, or a strong will to learn
- ES6 or later
- state management libraries like Redux or MobX
- Have essential software development skillset (“it goes without saying” type of skills): OOP, git, team collaboration skills, good English language skills...
- Are responsible, proactive, and driven by organizational success
A plus is if you:
- Have experience with UI component frameworks (like Ant Design)
- Have practiced writing unit tests
We are offering:
- An opportunity to learn and develop your skills in the fast and smart-growing tech company through:
- Direct mentorship - we make sure everyone constantly grows, and we will provide you with guidance and support from more experienced team leaders
- Knowledge sharing and internal educations, both expert and wider knowledge
- Dedicated time for personal growth and adopting new skills
- Dedicated budget for professional development
- Attending the world’s top conferences
- Online and live courses
- Our internal library keeps growing, based on our needs and interests
- An opportunity to build your own competency development plan together with your peers
- An opportunity to work in a motivated, open-minded team that cherishes new ideas and initiatives
- A culture that recognizes and rewards success, and is not afraid to try, fail and learn from the mistakes
- We are sports enthusiasts, so if you are one too, you can run with us, hike to the mountains or you can use your Multisport card to play any other sport :)
- We take special care of our parent-team members by preparing personalized gifts and organizing cool events for their kids, we cover paid leave for parents and 100% paid sick leave for their kids
- Although our team members like to spend time at work, we value their free time and guide them to spend their quality time off work as well
- If you are a modern technology lover, we feel you. That’s why we offer you an additional individual budget for the equipment
- Together with us, you will build extraordinary and future-oriented products for more than 200 million end-users with constant growth!
- An opportunity to take a lead as a front-face in industry-specific networking events, talks, and panels