Microblink’s Identity Verification suite lets you verify your users are who they say they are, at any stage of their journey. Build trust with your users, deter fraud and comply with regulations by implementing our simple verification flow.
In the first step, the user is asked to scan their government-issued identity document, such as a national ID card, passport, or driving license. This lets us read and verify the information on the ID to minimize effort on the user's side and detect signs of tampering with the document. In the second step, we ask the user to look into the camera and move it closer to his or her face. This simple act of taking a selfie lets us confirm the user is physically present at the time of verification. We also snap a clear, high-resolution image of the user's face and match it to the photo on the ID to verify they belong the same person.
In case both checks are successful, we can say with a high degree of certainty that the user is a real person and a genuine owner of the ID document that's been submitted.
Verification experience like no other:
- Accurate & blazing-fast data extraction (including document and face images)
- Support for nearly all government-issued identity documents, including passports, IDs, visas, work permits, and more. See the full list
- AI-powered scanning that knows which document a user is holding straight away
- Document Verification solution that lets you prove the authenticity of a user's ID document
- Additional features such as data matching and color status that help spot false documents
- Data security: offline, on-premise processing that keeps personal data safe